If you like the guide, please consider donating via PayPal.
HENkaku only runs on 3.60, therefore it’s important to not update further.
If you previously set your DNS when updating to 3.60 and haven’t changed it since, you don’t need to follow this step.
- Open the Settings application
- Select Network > Wi-Fi Settings > Advanced Settings > DNS Settings
- Make sure you are connected to the internet
- Make sure Proxy Server is set to Do Not Use
- Choose Manual
- Change your Primary DNS to
- Change your Secondary DNS to
- Go back to the main Settings screen
- Go to System > Auto-Start Settings
- Uncheck Download Update File for System Software